Drivers will experience traffic delays on the following state roads in the Big Bend area as crews conduct construction and maintenance work.
- Interstate 10 (I-10) routine inspection of the Oclakonee River Bridge – Motorists may experience intermittent lane closures near the Gadsden/Leon County line on Wednesday, Jan. 25, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., for routine bridge inspection.
- Scheduled maintenance for the I-10 Florida-Georgia-Alabama Railroad Bridge – Motorists may experience intermittent eastbound lane closures on State Road (SR) 267 on Sunday, January 22 and Monday, January 23 from 8:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m. for scheduled bridge maintenance.
- US 90 Mosquito Creek Bridge Scheduled Maintenance – Motorists may experience intermittent lane closures east of the Gadsden County line on Wednesday, January 25, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Leon County Scheduled Maintenance for Lane Operations – Motorists may experience intermittent lane closures from Sunday, January 22 to Friday, January 27 from 7:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. on the following roads:
- North Monroe (SR 63)
- Capital Circle Northwest (SR 263)
- Capital Circle Southeast (SR 261)
- Woodville Highway (SR 363)
- Mahan Drive (US 90)
- Mahan Drive (SR 63)
- Intersection of Pensacola Street (SR 366) and Bluntstown Highway (SR-20)
- Tennessee Street (US 90) and Stadium Drive
- Thomasville Highway (SR 61) & Kinhega Drive intersection
- Scheduled maintenance on I-10 west of exit 209 – On Tuesday, January 24, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., motorists may experience intermittent lane closures for guardrail repairs.
- US 90 Alphard Arm Tributary Bridge Scheduled Maintenance – Motorists may experience intermittent westbound lane closures on I-10 on Thursday, January 26th from 9am to 4pm for scheduled bridge maintenance