The following roads were checked and declared impassable due to heavy flooding:
- SW County Road 761 at Peace River Bridge
- SW County Road 769 north of SW Lipe Road
- Northwest Highway 72 in the SE Gator Trail area
- Northwest Highway 72 at the W Highway 70 intersection
- W Highway 70 at County Road 661 (Peace River Campground)
- W 70 Highway Bridge, Railroad Tracks and Veterans Park
- NW Lily Avenue near NW Bethel Farms Road
- Fussell Road
- NW County Road 661, Second Bunker and County Road 661A
- Northwest Brownville Street in several areas (Bridge, Brownville Park, Brownville Street near NE Cubitis)
- SW Highway 17 bridge entering Nocatee
- SW County Road 760 (Nocatee Boat Ramp/Bridge area)
This is a preliminary list that is subject to change/updation.
Copyright 2022 Fort Myers Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, copied or distributed without prior written consent. Do you see an error or mistake? Let us know.